Kev in Aus

Chronicling the misadventures of a Canadian traveling through Australia. There's seemingly far too many of us!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

More Pictures...


Here's the sunrise over the mountain just outside the the airport in Fiji. I couldn't even leave the airport, as we were herded from the arrivals terminal to the transfers terminal. This was the only spot facing East where I could get a picture out of the window. I'm going to spend some more time in Fiji at some time too, it looked beautiful as we were flying out.


This guy is The Duke, the very first surfer to surf in Australia. He started it all, by watching some locals in Hawaii, or something. I dunno, I was pretty tired when we were getting the speech about what was what. I'll pay attention next time, I swear.



Here's a guy in a monkey suit. That's all that needs to be said.


Here's a view of Palm Beach from the Barrenjoey Headland, a lighthouse at the top of a cliff. Palm Beach is apparently where the rich and famous have houses. They all average about $1m, so I will have to wait till next year at least before I get one here.

More pictures will be forthcoming in the next little while. Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home