Kev in Aus

Chronicling the misadventures of a Canadian traveling through Australia. There's seemingly far too many of us!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Really Quick Update

I've finally figured out how to add links to this blog. As you can see, I don't have a lot of friends who blog, but I've added my friends Andrea (blogging about being pregnant and raising her son) , Jenn blogging about becoming an American and various other observations about her life), and Shawna (another Canadian in Sydney), the only other blogs I read on a daily basis. And Fark.com, if you're interested in news, entertainment, and general goofiness.

That is all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, thanks for linking me. I guess I'm officially a Mommyblogger now. I thought I had general interests! Woe, woe. Hey let me tell you about being pregnant and raising my son...

7:30 AM  
Blogger Beachgal said...

Nothing wrong with Mommyblogging, Laz.

And Hi Kevin! I know Laz from Igor, and found my way here from her blog. Feel free to drop by my place, and if you'd like, I can add your link to me little corner of the blogdom.

I love hearing about your adventures in Australia. I've always wanted to visit there.

1:08 AM  
Blogger K-Dawg said...

Hey thanks! I may have met you at some point, as I went to Michmeet twice, if you had also gone. Um... I don't remember the years exactly. 2001 and 2002 perhaps? Anyhow, thanks for reading, and I'll be sure to check out your blog as well :)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home