Kev in Aus

Chronicling the misadventures of a Canadian traveling through Australia. There's seemingly far too many of us!

Friday, January 19, 2007

This is the end....

Well folks, this is it. Today is my last day in Sydney, and then I'm off. Because Heron Island is miles off the coast, I have no cell phone access and there's only one computer hooked up to the internet to share amongst everyone there. This effectively means I will be incommunicado for up to 3 months. I will be jumping back to the mainland every couple of weeks so I can get emails and text messages, but I will likely not be updating my blog very often. Certainly less often than I do now.

But in the meantime, just know that I'm probably sunning myself on a coral beach, watching whales swim by the pier, or snorkelling through the Great Barrier Reef. Jealous much?

I hope everyone takes good care of themselves, and I'll get in touch with you all in the next few months! Farewell! *MWAH*

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Lavin said...

We'll miss you, Kev. Have a great time!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev,
Enjoy your gig on the island paradise!
Just watch out for the Irukandji Jellyfish (not that you'd see them). We saw a documentary on them the other day. Nasty!
Stay in touch as much as you can.
Love D,C,K & jr.jr.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!! Email when you can. *hugs*

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto ditto... Have lots of fun, don't get eaten by jellyfish, mail when you can, heart ecks oh, etc!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home