Kev in Aus

Chronicling the misadventures of a Canadian traveling through Australia. There's seemingly far too many of us!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Frustration Sets In...

Ok, I have just spent the past hour editing a blog entry, and having pictures uploaded (taking forever in this crappy internet cafe) only to have the entire entry mysteriously vanish into electrons and pixels. *sigh* OK, well, quick update: I'm alive, I have pictures, and I'm still in Byron Bay.

Next post forthcoming soon, possibly tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please will you emmigrate to aussie with me so im not some lonesome and miserable "clears throat" cougar - as your dad calls them. Remember my Cougar in Training shirt has been re directed to someone in Leeman. I am cougar in training t shirt free....with my man luck i am soon to be a cat with a loud meow.

really miss aus and miss you too! odd that it really has been a long time since we have seen each other. cant really count those tiny times when i was back and before you were gone.

also - i work night shift now. hence my ramblings. i dont get to see light or people often. so yes if my comments seem crazy - they probably are a bit.

Guess Who....again anonymous but this time so i dont disgrace my name! ha

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kevin in oz...I have been reading your blogs and have been very amused by your stories. sounds like a great time your having. Your very lucky to experience what you are and I think that you should get my sis out there with you I dont want her to be a cougar like me...hehe..have fun in ozterdamn. I would probably get there and never leave..if you catch my drift...happy travels kevin and get that ass some sun!!!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home