Kev in Aus

Chronicling the misadventures of a Canadian traveling through Australia. There's seemingly far too many of us!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Mind is Like a Sieve with No Handle

I keep forgetting to add in things that I think about during the day, so here's just a few little nuggets:

- Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law who have decided to bring in the first nephew to the Lambert family. Little Owen Lambert was born March 27th at 7lbs 12oz. Congratulations again! Now I can officially cut off my nuts.

- Congratulations to Jenn, who is getting married to some American guy who no doubtedly used great cunning and guile to steal her heart and whisk her away to the bowels of hell. Or Atlanta. I always get those 2 mixed up. Anyhow, I wish nothing but the best for you Jenn. I'm so happy for you!

- Congratulations to Mandrea (for those of you not in the know, for efficiency's sake, it's easier to type 'Mandrea' than it is 'Matt and Andrea'. Yeah, we're weird) for getting a nice house, moving into it this week, and finally becoming homeowners. I'm telling you guys, a minivan or paneled stationwagon is right around the corner. Probably literally. Go outside and check. Also, now you can actually go to Vegas, bet it all on a gut-shot straight and say, "Man, how am I gonna explain losing the HOUSE?" That's living the dream.

- And finally, congratulations to... um... me for... uh... almost living to be 30 I suppose. 1 more month! (Ugh).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, K-Dawg ;) No paneled station wagon yet. Our livingroom is paneled, does that count? I'm ripping it down as soon as I'm not the size of a football field. Congrats on your new nephew! Congrats on having a solid plan until 2009! And that it involves so much traveling. I'm glad to have a house and some roots, but I definitely envy your freedom to see the world.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home