Kev in Aus

Chronicling the misadventures of a Canadian traveling through Australia. There's seemingly far too many of us!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!

Quick update folks. For those of you I haven't spoken to in the past week or so, I'm sorry. Truly I am. I've been busy working my ass off trying to save money to get outta Brissie.

Hope everyone had a great holiday season, and a rocking New Year's Eve. I know I did (or rather, I'm pretty sure I did from what everyuone tells me).

How was your NYE?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine was pretty good... Drew slept over at Grandma's and we took Zane over to some friends of ours. All the 'chronics' were invited :) We played some hold 'em and missed the countdown entirely.

4:48 AM  
Blogger K-Dawg said...

Nicely done. I wish I could have been there with you guys. Maybe I'll be in Canada next NYE to hang out with you guys. Can't make any promises tho ;)

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home