Kev in Aus

Chronicling the misadventures of a Canadian traveling through Australia. There's seemingly far too many of us!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

1 Year Later....

I have officially been in Australia for 365 days as of today. I wanted to post a big note about a bunch of random things today, but I didn't get a chance earlier, and my bus is coming soon.

It has been a full year since I last saw anybody from back home, and I miss each and every one of you. I hope the past year has been as eventful and mind-opening as mine has been.

I'll post more tomorrow, but for now, I'll just say that this year has been the best year I have ever spent. Lots of laughs, experiences, and many many dead brain cells.

Cheers everyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you too! Congrats on your one year.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Shawna said...

Awwwww Kevvvy, missin ya heaps!!! Its starting to get pretty chilly here (like 13 hahaha) anyways looking foward to coming back!! yahhhhhhhh Nov 20th ish is the plan, but u no me its always changin... well um ah e cheers

8:05 AM  
Blogger J. Cullinane said...

Congrats on one year abroad! It's never easy, but it's always memorable. It seems you've really made the best of everything - congrats again to you.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Can't believe you've been gone a whole year dude, not much changed in Cowtown, except personnel at BDL..lol
Red Socks just pulled ahead of Cleveland to get into World Series. See if any Aussies have a clue what that means. Seems like you are having a blast, good on you mate. Cheers, Fiona

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home