Kev in Aus

Chronicling the misadventures of a Canadian traveling through Australia. There's seemingly far too many of us!

Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Not Quite Dead Yet!

Yeah. I'm still around. But man, what a month it's been. I made millions in seashell recycling, then lost it all on pocket Kings. Eh... c'est la vie.

Really quick update, but I just got back into Sydney after spending a month in a place called Halliday's Point. (WARNING: Manitoba-centric analogy coming up) Imagine living in Camp Arnes (if Camp Arnes had really expensive homes) and having the nearest big town be Gimli. Yeah, it was remote. Nice and relaxing, but not much to do except lie on the beach. It's a rough life, I know, but you'd be surprised how crazy a person can get with nothing *NOTHING* to do.

Anyhow, I'll update more after I've gotten a place to stay and a job etc, but for now, please be content in knowing that I haven't perished at the claws and teeth of any rabid wombats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home