Kev in Aus

Chronicling the misadventures of a Canadian traveling through Australia. There's seemingly far too many of us!

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Quick! Man the Monkey-CannonsĀ®!

Hey folks! Wow, it's been a while since my last blog entry. Sorry bout that. Things have been pretty... um... well, rough around here. This'll be just a really quick update, as I don't have a lot of time on the internet here. What's happening with me?

Well, I'm in Airlie Beach now (which is amazing BTW. I'd highly recommend people take a weekend trip out here if you can), and for the first couple weeks, I was without a job and technically without a place to live.

I've since found work, and sort of a place to live as well. Everything's running smoothly now, and I'm hoping I'll be able to stay up here permanently. I love Airlie so much.

I wish I could say more, but I'm out of time. I'll update sometime next week with some good news hopefully.

Lots of love out to my peeps, my homies and everyone else I need to give a shout out to. Peace!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again. You're right, it has been awhile. Glad that you have a job and a place to hang your hat and shorts. Sounds like Airlie Beach may be just for you. Looking forward to hearing of your escapades.
Take care and we Love you and Miss you. Keep us posted.
Mom & Dad

1:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, if you gotta be a homeless vagrant, at least you picked a nice place.

7:19 AM  
Blogger K-Dawg said...

Removed by author? Now I wanna know what you deemed inappropriate to write. Damn!

And yes, sleeping on park benches is considerably nicer when the winter temperature here only gets down to a frigid 20 degrees.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was about finding monkey cannon ammo. I was afraid the WWF would bust down my door.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home