Kev in Aus

Chronicling the misadventures of a Canadian traveling through Australia. There's seemingly far too many of us!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Whew...

While reading through some of my older posts (and honestly, who doesn't read month old posts on blogs?) I've realized that it's been a while since I had any pictures on here. Truth be told, the biggest obstacle to that is that my computer's USB ports don't work. Also, I don't have my camera anymore, and will have to find camera number 3 somewhere. I do still have my card, so I'll use this time to post some pics some people may not have seen.

Oh, before I do, those of you who are on Facebook, feel free to add me as a friend. I'm on there fairly often, and I have updated pictures there as well.

Here goes:



Evidently these pics will be in a completely random order, as I can't preview them before I post. Anyhow, this was on my birthday weekend in Byron Bay. Gani fell down below the ATMs, and Andy decided to act like a bum, and pass out next to her. Really, this is just one of many times we all fell on the ground. I have a number of random shots of the sky from this night, and pics taken from ground level :)



A nice shot of Ashley, Andy, Gani and me. 2:30 and we're gonzo.



Francis yelling at me for some reason. I "believe" that's a shot of tequila, you know, since I'm holding a lemon, and grimacing like I just got kicked in the balls.



Francis is showing us the proper technique to "slap the goon" (Goon being a bag of "wine" that's super cheap, and gives you the worst hangover imaginable).



This is a shot of the every popular "Pleasure Chest", a chain of... um... 'dancing' clubs around downtown Sydney. I've never been inside, but I hear they're pretty skanky.

OK, that's all the pics I have for now. I'll update with some more later today or possibly tomorrow.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home